What do guys think about first kisses and the lack there of?

Well the guy I like I know for sure has went out with at least this one girl..and possibly had sex with her. I know he's past his first kiss though at that. Now on the other hand I've never had my first kiss at all much less anything else and I was just wondering...will this turn him off or will he not mind kinda working with me and teaching me how it's done? (the kissing part I mean xD)...any answers are appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to meet a girl who hasn't had her first kiss yet. I think it is cute. Of course, I am 20 and it is not often to find that, but I didn't have mine until I was 18. Either way, I don't think its a bad thing. Can't speak for all of use though, I know there are some out there that only look for women with experience.

What Guys Said 2

• It really makes no difference it's cute if a girl hasn't and I would try and make the experience as nice as possible if I knew it was her first kiss. But there a few different types of kissing lips, french etc. I assume your talking about a deeper style of kiss and if it's your 1st time I would just follow the lead.

• If this is a guy of any worth he will understand your experiences or lack thereof...

What Girls Said 0