Please help me choose which guy?!

I've been having a huge dilemma, I don't know which boy I should choose..First, there is my boyfriend, Mason, he's so great and has never done anything wrong to me and we get along so well. I'm pretty close with his family as well and I'd hate to lose them. but I feel that I am being unfair to him because even after all this time I cannot love him as much as I did the last boy I was with. Josh was the most amazing guy I know, he had so many flaws and yeah, it definitely wasn't perfect all the time but he was there for me for so long and we've went through thick and thin together. Josh and I stopped talking several months ago and very very soon after I started dating mason and I didn't realize until recently that I think he may have just been my comfort when josh wasn't there. I would see josh from time to time and he would obviously avoid me so of course I figured he hated me now. until recently when his best friend told me about how he talks about how pretty I am and how much he misses and still likes me. so, I talked to him a bit about it and his friend tried to get a whole group of us together so we could hangout and it wouldn't be a date but josh wouldn't go because he doesn't want any drama from mason. I honestly think I like josh more than mason but I know mason is the smarter choice and I still love him. It's tearing me apart, I don't know what to do. ill feel like the biggest jerk to break up with someone as amazing as mason and there's no guarantee things will work with josh even if I do leave for him. but my heart keeps pulling in both directions

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only are you emotionally attached to Josh but it seems that you are in love with him as well. Usually a person wants to go where their heart is, Josh has yours . If you were dating someone that was in love with someone else would you want them to string you along while he is indecisive about being with you or the other girl, would you give him that option? It's not fair to Mason, if you care about him stay with him and forget about Josh, or let him go while you figure out what you want, that's only fair, right?

What Guys Said 2

• Not taking this Josh into consideration, being with Mason when you feel uncomfortable with the situation, or with your love for him, it's unfair both to yourself and to Mason. At least that's what I think ^^

• What about Brad? Where does he fit in?

What Girls Said 0