What the hell did he mean by this 'accidental' text?

SO my boyfriend sent me this 'accidental' text as he calls it but he's smart and doesn't accidentally send anything. He was texting his ex whom he has a kid with and said ' I signed up little jake for karate at the gym' then I was like um wrong person. And he just sent a winky face. He's nagged me about having kids in the past. But I don't think this was accidental. Or am I just trippin. Uggggg...

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens to me as well. There's a good chance he was thinking about you or talking about you and that's why he sent the message to you by accident.

What Guys Said 4

• i wish I could help but this seems kinda complicated. but if he waants kids then he needs to put a ring on your finger!

• I wouldn't read into it. I sent the wrong text to my friend once but I cleared it up a little later. I just went one entry past where I wanted.

• Maybe he is proud of his son and wants to share it

• Lol I do this all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it is as easy to slip up and send an accidental text as people think it is, but it does happen.

• he meant to send it to someone else

• I don't understand. I'm not sure if that was accidental or not but it could be either.