Have you ever been torn between two guys/girls?

Yup,that's me. There's guy #1 whom I've known for a long time. I KNOW him and trust him. He's a great guy- I've wanted to be with him forever.

But now there's guy#2; We tried going out mos. ago but sadly,it didn't work out. Well we started talking again a few wks. ago and he came over tonight. It went great. We made out but that was it. We did a lot of talking,just getting to know each other again. It was nice.

But now I'm torn. True,I don't have to make a decision tonight,but it sucks.

I see him online and I want t say something,but I don't know. I guess I should just sit back and wait and see what happens.

So have any of you been torn between two people? What happened? I'd love to hear your stories:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Is guy #1 interested in more than friendship with you?

• Yeah,but it's complicated. *sigh*

• He has trust issues plus he's still hung up on his ex. There's other stuff,but that's pretty much it.

• go for #2.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but have you considered the possibility that you don't have to choose at all? Maybe either of them would be fine with the idea of being in a non-exclusive relationship.

• Just looking to hear others experiences is all.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a happy married life go for the guy who is trustworthy and has always been there for you. If you want a happy single life go for the guy that makes your vagina churn blood. Its that simple.

• No no,not looking for marriage..just feel torn.

• Yes. I've know guy1 since 3rd grade but started liking him around 8th grade, since then we've become really good friends. he acted like he liked me for a while, but I don't know how he feels now.

guy2 I got to know better this year and I like him, he also acted like he might have liked me for a little bit, but then I realized he acts that way towards all the girls.

but since its looking like none of them like me, I guess I don't have much of a problem:)