To Ask Out, Or Not To Ask Out?

Is it okay for a girl to ask a guy out? Or should the guy do the asking? Mind you, I'm asking from a high schooler's point of view. And if it's okay for a girl to ask, what's the best way for her to do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty, drop hints to him and if he doesn't get the message, say something like, "Are you ever gonna ask me out?"

As a whole, guys are pretty oblivious and not good at this, you have to hammer into us.

What Guys Said 2

• its fine but don't be like flat out "will you go out with me"

drop hints, suggest things, make it obvious you want that guy

that will give guys the mental nudges we sometimes need

• Hm, in high school guys usually tend to want to be the one doing the asking. Have you dropped hints that suggest that you want to go out with him? Trust me, sometimes you have to be a little obvious. If that doesn't work, I'd say there's nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out. Sometimes it works for the best but you won't know until you try.

• Attempted to drop hints, but they might not be obvious. I'll try to be a little less subtle. Thanks!

• Sure thing, and good luck!

What Girls Said 0