Would you date someone three years younger than you?

If you are under 18, would you date someone three years younger than you? Preferably answers from guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think you should be at least be in high school to date (sophomore+ or 16+)

Age difference hardly matters when you are in the real world (unless it's a big difference) meaning people won't think it's weird.

But during high school, your friends might think it's weird or wrong.

Also, being in different grades means different classes, so you guys won't see each other often.

But if you don't think that will be a problem and you don't care what people say, then you can try to make it work.

Or I advise you to wait a couple years (if possible)

I hoped that helped and good luck! :)

• I am currently a junior in hs and I find many of the freshmans pretty cute.

What Guys Said 2

• At that age I had two pretty girls offering themselves and rejected them, because of their age. They were terribly hurt but didn't insist.

• Not really I generally used one year younger or older when was 16 but as get older the gap gets a lot wider

What Girls Said 2

• It depends, I'm not under 18 but here's an example, one of my guy friends that I find hot asked me out, but he's 2-3 years younger than me. Even though I find him attractive I said no because he just isn't mature enough. In the case of an older boy dating a younger girl, I think that's okay, as long as he doesn't pressure the girl into sex. Boys seem to mature emotionally a lot slower than girls in my opinion. Not all of them but for the most part. I think boys can pull off dating younger.

• Yea sure,why not. Due to my age(my ACTUAL age-which is way off on here lol),I don't have a problem going 3-5yrs younger. However,anymore than that,then probably not.