How often do you text your bf/gf?

My girlfriend who is 6 years younger than me (she's 21) does tend to text/IM a lot more than I do. She gets a little annoyed when I don't reply to her but in all honesty half the time my phone is not on me (unless I'm out). Sometimes if it runs out of battery I won't charge it for hours or forget to turn it on again. It drives her up the wall as she says she can't get hold of me. But half the time getting hold of me means a pretty irrelevant conversation that isn't important anyway!

Do other guys have the same problem as I'm pretty sure girls have their phones permanently attached!

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer not talking at all to him via mobile/internet...The only reason I do it is because he says that I don't care about him if I don't call/text him all day...It's in the person it doesn't have anything to do with males or females.

What Girls Said 2

• i have opposite problem...my ex boyfriend always asked me "why I never write him,text him, call him 1st"...

• I text him a few times a day. I prefer to talk to him, but we can't always talk all the time, so sending a quick message is easier.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't text my girlfriends. I call them once a day unless I'm asking them if they need something. Example: "Hey, I'm at the store, you want anything?". Other than that, I won't be speaking to them unless it's face-to-face. Why waste all of your conversations on bytes? One negative consequence of the "modern" world, I guess.