Help me keep him to myself!

sounds a little bit selfish. sorry. this guy I asked out is a player. hooked up so many times with other girls I can't even count. I want to keep him for myself because he is sweet and charming. what things should I do to keep this guy for a little while? any flirting advice?

this is sorta sad to ask but can he change for me? I know I don't wanna change a guy but I want him to want to change for me.
hahaha yall were so right. he hooked up with another girl at the place I took him to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dangle a hot dog in his face and pull it away at the last second. Make obvious sexual gestures but give him nothing.

Also, if he does hook up with a lot of girls, none of this will be easy. My friend and I are multiple-girl type of guys...if a girl messes with us for too long, we leave. (Other options).

• No, he's not going to change for you. Get it out of your head now and don't expect it. It'll benefit you in the end to think like this.

• thanks for the truth. :)

What Guys Said 2

• You cant. That's why he's a "player"...

• i'm pregnant usally work lol =D

What Girls Said 0