Not replying, or taking ages?

why do guys take ages to reply or don't even reply at all? Like my friend that I kinda like takes ages or doesn't reply..i don't get it why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they think its them being hard or manly when they do this, and because you girls put up with it, they do it more, you girls should text something like, "if your not going to answer then, get lost, I can't be doing with childish games" this will sort him out, good luck, and don't tolerate it, because it really is what makes them keep doing it, they think it will keep you interested for longer, sad but true.

What Guys Said 3

• provided we are not being d***s and ignoring you for the latest console. sometimes it is that we are busy and have been called to do something. that's the only reason I don't reply for a while.

• He's probably tied up with something else.

• If you want an instant answer, make a f***ing phone call.

Texts are like emails. If they are answered at all, they'll be answered in their own good time.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just really don't always have their phone on them. I am guilty of taking hours to reply simply because I leave my phone somewhere. But to be honest, if someone is really excited to talk to you, they would typically respond. It doesn't have to be a response right away, but to continuously ignore texts is not that good of a sign.

• Maybe he's busy...

Things happen.