If a girl talks about you with her parents is that good?

I met this girl on the Internet and when I first started seeing her she asked me a couple of times what my parents thought of our situation because we barely knew each other before and it's kind of weird to meet on the Internet at our age. She told me her parents thought it was weird but she didn't mind. Sometimes she'll bring up things in our conversation like " I told my parents that you went to ... And they thought it was great there." I've never met her parents before though

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a similar situation- a guy I was seeing told his parents all about me well before my parents even realized he existed. It probably had something to do with the fact that he lived at home and I lived away from home, and he was closer to his parents than I was.

So if she's close with her parents, and they're important, its a very good thing. :]

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it means you are an important part of her live :)

What Guys Said 1

• Actually, I had the same situation. First I was surprised - why she talk about me with her parents? I then I realize (after talking about that fact with her) that for her parents are very, very important. She share with them her life and talk about everything what happens in her life. I didn't understand that for some time, but then I did. I'm more secret, uncommunicative with my parents, than she. I don't need to talk about my life with my parents - but she really need this, and this is natural for her. So - I get used to it, and that's it. And tip from me: when you want to say or do something only to/with her, and you prefer to not inform her parents (through the fact she will say it to parents later ) say it to her. She should understand that and won't say it :)