Is it bad for a girl to fantasize about some other hot guys while she is in a relationship?

Does this make she's a bad girlfriend even or does it counted as cheating...?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• ermm.. I kinda hate this.. the truth is that your fantasies are yours and you can either share them or not (in this case.. id probably just keep them private) I wish we as humans could solely commit to one in both body and mind BUT we all have wandering eyes I guess. It does make me wonder if we were meant to be monogamous though. I wouldn't cheat and I'm sure you wouldn't either so I guess fantasies arejust that: fantasy. Still I try to refrain from thinking about it as much as I can. Depending on what goes on in them I imagine your boyfriend might be pretty hurt - JUst try to include him in your mind too!

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• yur fantasies should be secret anyway, so as long as that's all they are, carry on, there's nothing wrong in it,x

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no. What ever goes on in her mind, is her own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you don't mind if the guy does the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is not bad unless you're considering cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not bad and no it is not cheating unless you act on those fantasies with said other guy. Do you think your boyfriend doesn't think about other girls?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• no its normal

0|0
    0|0
  • prob not so much bad.. just try to tone it down so you don't run into any eventual issues with your boyfriend because of the thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's fine. Fantasies are okay.

0|0
    0|0