Is it bad for a girl to fantasize about some other hot guys while she is in a relationship?

Does this make she's a bad girlfriend even or does it counted as cheating...?

Most Helpful Guy

• ermm.. I kinda hate this.. the truth is that your fantasies are yours and you can either share them or not (in this case.. id probably just keep them private) I wish we as humans could solely commit to one in both body and mind BUT we all have wandering eyes I guess. It does make me wonder if we were meant to be monogamous though. I wouldn't cheat and I'm sure you wouldn't either so I guess fantasies arejust that: fantasy. Still I try to refrain from thinking about it as much as I can. Depending on what goes on in them I imagine your boyfriend might be pretty hurt - JUst try to include him in your mind too!

What Guys Said 5

• yur fantasies should be secret anyway, so as long as that's all they are, carry on, there's nothing wrong in it,x

• No and no. What ever goes on in her mind, is her own business.

• I hope you don't mind if the guy does the same.

• No. It is not bad unless you're considering cheating.

• No it is not bad and no it is not cheating unless you act on those fantasies with said other guy. Do you think your boyfriend doesn't think about other girls?

What Girls Said 3

• no its normal

• prob not so much bad.. just try to tone it down so you don't run into any eventual issues with your boyfriend because of the thoughts.

• No, it's fine. Fantasies are okay.