What would you say is worse on a first date?

Having no physical attraction to your date or not being able to find anything to talk about with your date?

• No physical attraction
  • Nothing to talk about

Most Helpful Girl

• either would be a deal breaker for me personally, but not having things to talk about is worse for the moment because it's apparent to both of you and its awkward. the other person doesn't have to know if you're not into them physically so it doesn't really matter tat the moment.

What Girls Said 7

• Ugh, their both terrible. I think not being able to find something to talk about on the first date is the worst though. If I can't have a stimulating conversation with some one I immediately become irritated. It's like you're just sitting there and the more you sit the more you look away (at something other than them) and the more you look away, it becomes increasingly more awkward. There's nothing more awkward than an awkward moment. lol

• Both but the attraction thing is worse because you could be like shhh I don't want them to think I like them... And that could lead to a super awkward date

• When a guy just sits there and stays quiet,if she's not in to you at least your conversations are interesting trust me you need to be the man and talk 50/50 don't let there be any awkward silent moments speak be funny anything. I went on a date last night dint feel the guy to make it worst he wouldn't say anything I wanted to get the heck out of there if he at least talked as much as I did I would have enjoyed myself.

• Definitely A, been there done that

• Both are bad but I mean you can always bring up a totally random subject like music, places they have visited etc. If there's no physical attraction but you have a lot in common with the person you can always become friends.

• No physical attraction it's like there is nothing more to look forward to it's one of those instant things

• As bad as this sounds, no physical attraction. Sometimes people are just nervous...

What Guys Said 2

• nothing to talk about, but it pisses me off that we guys always have to keep the conversation alive, prevent all of the awkward silences, I hate how we guys have to do all the work in dating and relationships

• lol@ the guys not being shallow in the poll atm. That's interesting.

• LOL! right?... surprising.

• I truly am shocked actually. Woulda thought most voted for the shallower option :P amusingly more women voted for that than not.