What should I text her?

I like this one girl I got jealous she was hanging with other dudes and I told her that and we stopped texting. I want to text her but I don't know what to say

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both aren't together (in a relationship) why are you getting so mad about her hanging with other men.. she can do as she pleases.

Jealousy can be cute but when it's over something such as that; that's a nono at least for me and a bit of a turn-off, cut her some slack.

I'd apologize and explain why you had gotten mad - I realize you like her but you can't control her.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been thinking about you...how are you?

• you're not even dating she's allowed to do that. you need to grow up and stop being so immature. tell her that youo're sorry

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on how well you knew her before and what you'd normally talk about. Do you think she is mad that you haven't been talking to her? Then maybe you should apologize. If you and her didn't really talk that much then you don't have to say anything special just make conversation. Whatever it is, just say what you would if you were talking to her in person.

• Can you follow me so I can send you a message