What do you think of an 20 year old girl being in a relationship with an 18 year old guy?

I know girls mature faster than guys, but is a two year difference really that big of a deal in terms of the maturity?

Thoughts?

I just want to know you guys' opinion on the particular age difference. I actually prefer dating guys that are older.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with it...he's legal and your 2 years apart big whoop.

As long as he is mature enough for you that's all that matters...but honestly its not a big deal I just turned 20...and I am experiencing a lot of the same things as an 18 year old.

So you both still have time to learn about life's challenges together lol.

Good luck

Tami

What Guys Said 3

• i wanna give him a high five

• What should I think? sounds normal to me

• Do you like him? Do you find him mature enough for you? Age isn't really the only indicator or one's maturity.

• I don't like him that much really. We would talk each other up casually but then I learned that he just graduated high school and isn't going to school right now. I however am in my third year of college. He's funny and nice but he texts me a lot and I feel bad leading him on. The education part is really important to me, and also I prefer guys that are older by at least a year.

What Girls Said 0