Advice guys - please help! I don't know if I should say hi or something or just wait and see what happens... HELP!

So my friend introduced me to one of her friends the other day. He asked her to ask me to give him my number, and I did. Later that day he texted me and we started talking and we decided to hang out monday. He's 20 and I am 17. He lives in Manhanttan NY and comes here where I live every weekend. Anyways, we went out and had a great time. He takes me back home and right before I get off the car he tells me to text or call him. The next day I texted him and asked how he was and stuff. We only texted probably 4 text messages. So the next day he texted me and again only 4 messages and I tried to keep the convo going by asking him a question, he answered it but that's it. And he hasn't said anything ever since. I don't know if I should say hi or something or just wait and see what happens... HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• Nice story , hmm honey you're the lady wait! let him make the first move , if he likes you he'll contact you again, he may have been busy during the week and don't rush stay cool like he is just one of those who come and pass , if you have any feelings don't show them, like always ,ladys first but not this time, wait

What Girls Said 1

• Ya I guess you should wait, and if he never call or txt or anything jus ignore him then I'm sure he'll call back, every guy you ignore he'll b wanting you more, and that's a fact!