Ladies, would you rather be with Guy #1 or Guy #2?

Would you rather be with Guy #1 who is very attractive and could take care of you monetarily, provided for you the larger majority of what you wanted, takes you on trips around the world, wines and dines you and takes you dancing, includes you in socializing with the more popular crowd in society and was average in bed BUT gets drunk sometimes, is very regressed with his feelings and tells you he loves you regularly although sometimes you get the feeling that he isn't always being faithful(though this may or may not be the case).

OR

Would you rather be with Guy#2 who is average in the looks department, could take care you most of the time but sometimes needed your help paying the bills, couldn't really afford to take you on trips but tried to make the best of things by spending quality time with you, prefers to spend more time at home than being out, doesn't really have many friends for you to socialize with, only takes you out for dinner and dancing on occasion BUT is damn good in bed, truly makes you feel as though you are loved and makes you feel as though he would never cheat on you(though this may or may not be the case).

• Guy#1
  • Guy#2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your username and your Avatar. I absolutely LOVE Kon! He gets such terrible treatment. lol And to answer your question I don't know honestly. I like both. The first one just may be busy and simply doesn't have the time to nuture their love the way I'm sure he wishes he could. But at the same time the second guy makes it almost a life style to show the girl that she is loved. Sooo I guess I'd go with #2. Its a wonderful feeling to be loved and KNOW that you're being loved with out a shadow of a doubt.

• lol, thank you. Poor Kon really does get way to much shabby treatment.

What Girls Said 14

• I would like to date Guy 1. Very attractive man, exciting and interesting lifestyle, have good times together. I could compromise with the regression of feelings and the feeling that he may not always be faithful. If it gets too much I can always break up with him.

Guy 2 doesn't sound bad but he's the type that I'd have to get to know and end up accidentally falling for, I wouldn't seek him out based on what you described.

• Would much rather feel loved by a genuine guy than be a trophy or get the finest things in the world by a loveless guy!

• Guy #2. Don't really care about the good in bed. money for me can only do so much and its the thought that counts

• Who wants to feel like a trophy wife rather than a partner? I would actually be offended by a man who felt the need to take care of everything for me as if I couldn't contribute financially.

• Even if guy #2 were only average in bed, I would still choose him. I like working and one thing I look most forward to about future relationships are staying home together and watching movies and making dinner.

• #2 all the way, mostly because we have more in common. Staying at home? Yes please.

Guy #1 sounds miserable to me, even if you hadn't wrote the bit about him possibly being unfaithful. I don't want a life of fancy socializing and spending tons of money.

• The money, social status, and what not is not as important to me as how he makes me feel. As you describe it I would think #2 would make me feel genuinely loved more so than #1.

• I'd hold out for guy 3.

• guy 2

• Anyone voting for Guy #1 is having a laugh - who wants loads of money in exchange for a cheater? Money can't buy you happiness.

• I'll take Guy #2, please and thank you.

• looks like I can trust guy no. 2 more so 2 , plus I like the good in bed part ;) that would be nice

• twwwwwo

• 2 of course

What Guys Said 4

• You are giving them info they wouldn't have and sharing YOUR thoughts.

They'd take guy 1s actions of flying them around as proof of his feelings and date him. You know this I think.

• Wow... could you stack the odds anymore. Why not have guy #2 versus Adolf Hitler that way more women would tell you what you want to hear.

• By the way girls Guy#2 also kills cute little puppies I found his hit list on you tube link

• wtb "see results because I'm a straight guy" option. Why do people forget such simple things.