Would this make a good relationship?

So, me and and this guy, we'll call him Aaron, are sorta friends. We don't have a lot of serious talks (because we rarely see each other), we have a lot of friends in common, we get along, we have the same sense of humor (huge for me in any relationship), and we *seem* to like each other. But my issue is that we don't talk very often. Granted, we don't have much time to as we don't have any classes together, and only really see/talk to each other for a couple hours each week- but if Aaron and I do like each other, would this put a damper on a relationship? (and yes, making time to see each other would be hard, but could be done)

Most Helpful Guy

• "but if Aaron and I do like each other, would this put a damper on a relationship?"

Huh

Yeah, one of the worst dampers ever in a relationship is when you both like each other...

Oh The Horror of it

What Guys Said 2

• Well I'm guessing you can't drive yet as that's probably the biggest thing holding you back from seeing each other a lot. But, you can try calling each other at night and talking. Also so you don't have parents at home asking too many questions, you two can join a club after school and get to talk more there, that worked for me when I was in high school. Either way, I definitely think if you both tried hard enough, you could make it work.

• This is you.. You should be making your digestions, what do you think is the best for you and will you be happy pretty much.

What Girls Said 1

• well if you two are willing and want to make it work then you should try but it's hard maintaining a relationship if you don't see each often