Girls: Which one of these kisses do you like better?

Do you prefer a sweet, romantic kiss where the guy holds your face in his hands and gently kisses your lips softly and passionately?

Or

Do you prefer a forceful, rough kiss where the guy takes your arms and pins you against the wall like there'sn escape and intensely makes out with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• The more passionate the kiss, the better. Studies have been done on the effects of kissing on one's body. A passionate kiss by itself can trigger more than half of all facial muscles to increase blood circulation and one kiss alone has enough sedative power to equate to a small dose of morphine. A kiss can prevent stress hormones and ignite certain reactions in the body, which can increase the formation of antibodies to strengthen the immune system.

How many of you knew that a kiss can do all that? With that said...pin me against the wall and let's get on with it already.

What Girls Said 7

• Gentle kisses, definitely :)

• Definitely being pinned against the wall, as long as I'm into him. It's hot and passionate. Although holding my face is hot too. Against the wall, holding my face, yeah.

• i think it depends on your relationship. I enjoy both if I know the guy well, but throw me up against the wall on the first date and I will mess you up. its all about context, honey. learn to read the mood.

• I prefer the gentle stuff. I mean, it doesn't always have to be too gentle, but never really rough. I don't want to be dominated.

• depends what the situation is I'm not one for lovey dovey kisses id rather a rough one it makes me feel wanted like I'm the only person but just remember don't put her in any head locks she won't appriciate it lol

• I prefer the gentile kisses where he takes my face in his hands. :)

• Definitely against the wall hands down. I love it when a guy just pushes his frame into me against the wall while kissing me. It's hot and reallllly turns me on. Gentle kisses are nice when he wants to express his feelings in a non-verbal manner. But then again, I am quite a dominating personality in everyday life... so it really turns me on when my guy shows me who's boss behind closed doors. :)

What Guys Said 0