Would Dating be boring if everything was perfect?

As it's simply stated above, like there would never have to be any problems within your relationship(s) and nothing would ever have to be misunderstood. The guy or the girl that you have a crush on or whatever would automatically say yes and nobody would ever be rejected. Were people could Honestly see themselves with that person for however long they choose. If we lived in a world like this would it be? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought about that! Like if there were a law that said you had to say yes to everyone who asked you out. And then I thought, "I would probably make myself extremely ugly if that law was ever passed." But you weren't talking about a law... I think it would just suck :p

What Girls Said 2

• That and you are probably not even that into each other. Sometimes little fights mean you still care enough to fight.

• Yes...

'nough said

What Guys Said 2

• I think so, yes. link

• i don't think that posible, guys are programmed to want different girls, you wouldhave to change our nature... or make like every girl irresistable/amazing.

• Ah...good point, generally there are more beautiful girls than there is men for obvious reasons lol.

• haha yup, I don't know what they see in us lol