What is the ideal amount of time that you spend with your partner?

How would spending to much time together affect YOU?

Also guys, what makes you want to spend more time with a girl, spending everyday with her or only every other day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well from first-hand experience of being with my ex WAY TOO OFTEN. You can spend a little more time with your partner than your friends, but make sure to have time for yourself and your friends. If you consume yourself with someone ( I was with my ex more than married couples are together ) then a lot of times you'll be left stranded with nothing to do if you break up. I had to build my social networking back from ground up near about. It sucks terribly if you let it consume your world and it falls apart. If I had to put it in days per week I'd say 4 or 5 out of 7 days through the week, preferably 4.

What Guys Said 4

• If it was completely up to me, I'd be with my girl 5-6 days a week. Having at least one day a week to myself, to get my own stuff together and dealt with, is a good thing, but I prefer to spend the majority of the time with her.

• it all depends on your individual situations. but all day everyday is bad. give each other space. let each other go out or do stuff without the other there. you gotta be able to miss the other person.

if you are always together you'll just run out of stuff to talk about.

a lot of times girls get really attached (not that its a bad thing) and want to spend everyday with their bf's. but if you let him have space, he'll be much more into you

• I would like to see my girl as much as possible.. Not really a certain amount of days, just whenever... I love seeing her, or the girl I like though... Everyone's different though..

• I spend only week-ends with my girl. She either comes here or we split it up & I go to her place, which seems to work out perfect. Gives us something to look forward to during the week. We're both too busy otherwise but occasionally we catch a movie or do something during the week. We do talk every night tho

What Girls Said 2

• I hang out with my boyfriend once a week and then some weeks we spend 2 or three days together but usually only once. Although I would like to say I'd love to spend every day with my boyfriend there are days I just wanna hang out with my friends or by myself to relax. Spending too much time with would take that away.

• a couple tmes a week.