Can I date 2 men at once, if we are just dating?

I am exclusively dating one guy, but I am wanting to date another guy because he is so incredibly attractive and he keeps coming back to me, even if it is just sex. The "exclusive" guy is wanting to actually date, which I am fine with. Is it OK to date 2 guys at once, and not tell the 2 of them about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you agree to be exclusive with someone, you have to honor that. Even if he is under the impression that the two of you are exclusive, you need to respect it. This is not limited to dating, it includes sex. In principle, you are cheating by being with the other guy intimately.

You need to make up your mind. Fast.

What Guys Said 5

• Damn. So even before this situation came up you've having sex with other random guys while already dating this guy exclusively. Now you want to date one of the other guys you've been having sex with in addition? Damn. Eww.

• if you have the balls, tell both of them that you are dating two guys at the same time (and having sex with both?!) and see how they react. The one that is insecure about this you should drop not so much because he is insecure about you sleeping with two guys but because he may have other issues relating to jealousy. be safe though! if you know what I mean

• as long as they don't fight and kill each other over you. . which will happen . . .

Sorry girls can't handle two things at the same time . . .

• I think here in America people won't care.

• You're dating one guy, and having sex with another... I have a feeling he won't want to be dating you when he finds out... I sure wouldn't..

What Girls Said 5

• Other than the sex, why do you want to date the other guy? Or is that the only reason? If it is, I wouldn't ruin your relationship with the guy you are dating just to have sex. That isn't right for him.

Just think about this: What if your boyfriend wanted to do this with another girl. What would you think/feel?

• It's OK to do it if they both know. But if the one guy thinks you're exclusive, then that's pretty sh*tty.

• I agree with everyone else-if you're going to be exclusive with one-you CAN'T be screwing someone else. That's is CHEATING.

What if it were the other way around-would you want guy #1 having sex with another girl?

Think about it.

• You can date as many guys as you want. My only restrictions are that their is NO SEX and that the men know that you are seeing other people. Sex and dating don't mix.. If you intend to have sex date men one at a time.

• You can't date 2 duys at once if you are exclusive with one! that would equal cheating. Exclusive relationship means that you are exclusive to each other and are not dating anyone else. If you want to date the other guy your going to have to break it off with you boyfriend