Help, I don't think the girl I like likes me anymore...:(

So last week, a girl added me on Facebook and messaged me hi using the chat. Soon, we afterward we ended up chatting for about 4.5 hours. When she signed off I managed to get her number. After waiting for a day I decided to text her and we texted back and forth for a bit until she didn't reply back. We had the same types of text conversations every one or 2 days. I decided to text her every couple of days so she won't be annoyed that I could be clingy or what not. Yesterday I texted her asking if she wanted to vid chat and I never got a reply... Do you think she has lost interest? She's a pretty quiet and shy person and she is also going through a rough time in her life due to medical reasons so that may factor into it.

Thank You!

Most Helpful Girl

• if she is having a tough time in her life I think she needs time alone just for a bit and when she's up to it she'll talk to you again...u just gotta give it time.
    Something that will make it faster is just text her something positive to make her feel good :)

• I complete agree with giving her time. But I feel like texting something sweet would be cheesy...maybe I should wait until I school starts up next week to try to talk?

• thats good you should try that with her good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she just needs some time to herself. Be sweet and considerate when you get the next chance to talk to her. Having lots of stress can because people to lose interest in talking to others.

• i think she just dosen't want to chat, yet is still probably interested in you. she was probably to shy/nice to say "no". (: hope I helped!

What Guys Said 1

• You don't her IRL, and just started to get to know her.. And why ou asked her to have a video chat with you, which takes a lot of effort/balls to do from her side. I'm not really that surprised.

Just move on from that. Like the other girl said, maybe she's not into chatting on FB(doesn't feel liek chatting every time she gets on.. She could be busy doing other stuff) all the time. Texting gives her the freedom of texting back whenever she wants though.