I feel like an idiot...and I really want this one to work.!

It seems like anytime I take an interest in a guy, and it starts off well it always with either me getting played or totally turned down like I'm the worst option ever. I guess a bit of background I'm about 5'4 135 pounds ark brown hair dark eyes. I'm not a super model or anything but I get cute a lot, and I'm not perfect but I'm a relatively nice caring person. Id think at least one guy would show some interest. Now there's a semi sweet, free, really interesting guy that I wouldn't mind getting to know but I'm shy and so insecure I don't know what to do we haven't even said one word and I feel like I haven't got a chance in hell =(

Most Helpful Girl

• We could be best friends if I knew you. We'd get along so great! But about the guy, build your confidence & don't approach him without letting go of the fact that all those other guys have left you behind, because if you do, chances are, your setting yourself up for another heart break. I'm guessing that's why all those guys left (I know that sounds harsh but...). It became like a kind of pattern thing for you right & it all started with one guy, soon enough leading to another, and another, all ending the same way. What you need to do is let go of the fact that all those boys left you behind, be confident, & don't be afraid to go after what you want. It could be a simple conversation that you start with him like saying hi or whatever. But I know how you feel with the whole approaching thing, just try to maintain your confidence, because a guy will notice very quickly if you get nervous. And that's not a bad thing! If you act way too overconfident it's like your too good for him, being nervous shows him differently. Hope this helped & good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Not much you can do about the players other than be alert & remain vigilant...but...why are yo getting dumped? Do you know? It must not be your looks if they go out with you in the first place?

• Pics or it didn't happen..

What Girls Said 1

• Just try to be confident. Believe me it is hard I understand because I am ALWAYS rejected and its weird because these guys will seem so interested in me and then just like stop answering my texts...