Is he just as dumb as I thought?

So I texted him asking him if he had any plans this Friday because well I need my man fix;) and he said yes ugh wtf why is it that he only wants to hang out on his terms?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know, what if his mom died and his funeral is this Friday? Never assume he doesn't want to hang out with you. Although you seem like the girl that wraps guys around your finger because of you're attractiveness. Don't take that for an insult, my point is just that you have to get used to the occasional guy that won't give in to you. It doesn't mean they are stupid, or dumb, quite the opposite, actually...

• His mom didn't die trust me he would tell me,its not family related just because like I said he usually tells me those stuffs. I don't take it as an insult that's why it bugs me I'm 23 and since the day one that I started dating men 90%of the time do what I want but he's never gave in he makes me work for it and ugh

• I wouldn't expect it to be easy. But when you are 35 and married, you will look back on this joker and be happy you kicked him out to the curb.

• thats so true I'm a mom so I don't have time to play these damm games plus he's a little old to play player life thanks

What Guys Said 5

• Easy answer:

"He's just not that into you"

• ... you asked him he wants to hang, and he says yes... So what's the problem? lol I'm sure if he wanted to hang out, he'd do the same to you

• You didn't even ask him to hang out. You just asked if he had any plans on Friday. I hate it when girls ask me that.. Sometimes guys don't get it, and sometimes guys do. But be a little more direct and detailed. If you wanna hang out, be specific and suggest something!

Maybe he already knew himself what you meant, but he didn't really say anything, because you didn't say anything in particular.

• Yeah maybe I should of made it a little more clear ill keep that in mind for next time...thanks

• CALLING HIM DUMB DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY BETTER . . DONT KNOW YOUR PROBLEM BUT YOU'VE PROBABLY SCARED HIM OFF .. . FIRST MANAGE YOUR PERSONALITY . . .

• lol my personality is amazing love:) but thank you for the input...

• are you guys f*** buddies or something

• bootycalls same ishh right...but yeah we've been messing around a year now

• heh, he's not exclusive, why should you be? Grab a girlfriend and go out to a hot club. Take some unsuspecting guy home and rock his world.

• i know but I wish we were! but thank you for that ill be sure to go out this weekend I don't know too much bout just taking any guy home but thanks lol

What Girls Said 1

• just because you want him to be available all the time doesn't mean he is

• Thats the problem its been a year now and he's never available when I want him