Is it okay if I go up and gave him a kiss on the cheek?

I think I'm going on a second date with a guy, even thought we didn't use the word date. We are both 17.

The first time we went out was over 2 weeks ago, he asked me to grab a coffee with him and he extended it into a date and dinner. He seemed really into me. At the end of the night, I think he tried to give me a kiss on my cheek but I was inexperienced so I dodged it by accident and gave him a hug. He still texted me the day after saying he had a good time, though.

We sort of kept in touch over text the next couple of weeks, but not constantly. Eventually, I got tired of waiting for him to ask for a second outing-- especially after I sent a mixed signal by not letting him kiss me. I messaged him suggesting that he take me along if he ever decided to do something fun. He suggested snowboarding, and we will be going this weekend- just him and I. I'm not sure if this could be considered a date.

When I see him, I want to show him that I do like him by giving him a kiss on the cheek. HOWEVER, I AM HESITANT because... what are the chances that he no longer feels the same way about me? It has been 2 weeks, and although we are friendly and a tiny tiny tiny bit flirty on occasion... I don't know if he still likes me after all this time. Is it too risky?

What Guys Said 1

• IF HE REALLY LIKE YOU A KISS WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE . . . DON'T RUSH THINGS, RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T BUILT ON COUPLES WITH SKINNY CHEEKS THAT WANT TO BE KISSED . . .

What Girls Said 0