If my situation were your situation, what would you do?

I hooked up with a guy that I've known through work for about a year during winter break. We realized that we had both had mutual crushes on each other while we worked. But I was about to leave for college two hours away so nothing could come of it really, but he did say he would date me if I came home for the summer.

We've texted on and off since then, but he doesn't text me frequently. It seems like I will start the conversations slightly more often than he does, but up until a couple days ago we'd texted about every other day since I left. He says he'll come visit me here but he hasn't tried making any solid plans and I was the one who proposed that he come.

I don't know, should I hold onto this? I feel like he isn't making a huge effort. I know he finds me attractive, but perhaps my definition of crush and his are two different things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on

What Guys Said 1

• I feel I know you

and I feel you already asked about this

and that you KNOW the answer

• I'm pretty sure you are thinking about the wrong person as I have no idea what you are talking about. However, feel free to direct me to this person's question if it actually has useful answers that can help me.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah I don't think it's worth it