Do you date? Do you enjoy it or not?

I don't. Never have, probably never will. I have a huge disdain for the whole "dating game." It seems so artificial to me, so false. So much pretension, so much trying. How very irksome.

What's the attraction to you? Besides the obvious relationship. Is dating fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of know what you mean but you just can't look at it that way. I hated the idea of going into the meetings pretending to be someone I wasn't and trying to look good for someone that I hadn't even met. I could care less if the person liked me or not. Luckily, most of the time they did like me and I liked being likable. They are enjoyable when it's a person who has so much in common with you, and when you have disagreements on something it's much better to argue with someone than to argue by yourself. You get to know a person and get to listen to their story and what they think about the world that surrounds them. It's the excitement of learning something new and doing something different, the thrill in having an adventure.

What Girls Said 4

• If you date the right one, it can be powerful and fulfilling.

If you get with the wrong one, it can be hell.

You just need to look out for yourself and as soon as you see red flags, break up with them.

Dating is worth it, if you can find someone who is similar to your morals and can become a good companion.

• I don't. Never have, probably never will.

i'm just not built for them :I I'm too awkward,detached and anti-social to date. but it might be because I'm ugly. who knows.

• Sometimes have to learn to disguise themselves, perhaps you are not happy but if doing so is good for you so you must do. But some things are to be overcome by one's feelings, so just do it, said it was not clear ( maybe I give an irrelevant answer )

• Well you need to start somewhere. I will date but I hate online dating so I wouldn't do that

What Guys Said 3

• Well... Dating where I live doesn't mean what it does in America, I don't know about anywhere else, but where I'm from it's not really something we say, we know what it means, it sort of floats around, and we sometimes use it, but we don't actually have the concept manifest. Where I'm from, you meet someone, go through a stage of 'meeting' them, ie. kissing, and however far you go sexually, and then you enter into a relationship. During the meeting phrase, you don't take them out on dates or anything, at most you go to each others houses, usually just meet out with other people, then when you're in a relationship you go out together, etc.

So I don't date by cultural default. I don't enter into relationships anyway, though.

• yeah, it's the start of any relationship.

• Me no like. That's why I haven't in years. Actually, the dating part isn't bad, the initial romantic/sexual thing in the beginning is great fun, but the relationships always devolve into "you always" and "you never accusations" and long Vagina Monologues about her period and PMS cramps.