What's your current problem with women/men?

Ask me and I will help you! I am here to help guys and girls with relationships and dating.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I cannot tell the difference between a guy liking you as a friend, and a guy liking you romantically. If I actually let myself, I could spend hours analyzing things trying to figure it out, haha

• Guys rarely like girls as friends. So just look at the latter and that is probably it. Check me out at dabossman.com

• So because I don't actually "have" this guy (yet... haha), I need to be jealous/concerned about every girl he talks to, even if he's showing possible signs of interest towards me?

• No No No. Just be yourself. Let him know you are interested. But do it lightly. You will know if he wants you. Believe me.

• Haha usually it's the other way around XD But hey I'll give it a try :)

Guys tend to see me as friend material and nothing more. I don't want to base a relationship on sexual tension so I don't tend to flirt until we have know each other for at least a month or so, but once I begin to make moves they have already friend-zoned me. Any advice? :)

• When they lead you on, that's my biggest grievance of the moment

• Sadly, they often don't even realize it. Don't look too far into it. Check out my site dabossman.com

• He finds his ex more attractive :-/ my fault for snooping and he is clingy as all hell sometimes.

• i don't how he can be clingy, but still find his ex more attractive..anyway, I am sorry. that is the worst.

• Kain, you continue to try a FORCE your views on others. How rude..at least do it nicely.

• Well it seems to me that you don't want too much but you also don't want him "looking" around. Either you really aren't sure if you like him or not or maybe you like the chase.

• i gave a guy herpes and now he won't talk to me. what do I do?

• remember to keep your legs closed next time.

• Are you surprised? I mean that's with you FOREVER. Not much you can do.

• What part of his not talking to you don't you understand? I think he let you off easy.

• why is he ignoring me when I have done nothing wrong?

What Guys Said 3

• when you approach girls, and get rejected, how do I find out why I got rejected, what I did that turned her off, so that way I won't make the same mistake when moving on to the next girl, basically learning from past mistakes. Also, how do you tell the difference between a girl who is just being nice, friendly, versus a girl who is actually interested in you, just because a girl recriprocates, engages in conversation, does not mean she is interested in dating, she could just be being friendly

• Well this might sound stupid to you, but in the past I asked them. I made it light however. For example, I would say this face not pretty enough for you? Aka-What is the problem? She may give you some bs like she has a boyfriend and just take that and let it go or she may actually tell you the truth. I talk about all this stuff at my site dabossman.com

• My problem with people (men and women) in general today is that everyone is so consumed over things that really in the end, don't matter. Naturally you need to be attracted to your partner and I understand that is an important piece of any chemistry. It's just today it seems that people are so shallow and want the hottest person they can get regardless of how they are personally. I blame this on the mainstream media and what is "common" now. Girls in the 1950's and 1960's never looked for "jawlines" or "the v thing" or how popular a person was, I mean sure it is a benefit- but nothing that was top priority. People before looked for a partner, a companion, a love. Divorce was low and people loved the idea of marriage and family. Today everyone is more worried about money and status. We live in an age of Facebook, Botox and Jersey Shore. It's kind of sad. I know there are good people out there who aren't like this, but I see it more common with the younger people.

• I agree. Just be true to yourself and that person will come around. Just keep telling yourself they will and sure enough they will.

• Then why aren't you answering all of the questions... especially the unanswered questions?

• Yeah, I am sorry about that. They shut me down for a few days for asking questions of giving advice...