I don't know who I like. What the hell do I do now?

I have 3 boys in my life and I don't know who I like. Like I dated this kid "Kevin" (Not gonna use real names for many reasons) for like 3 days and I still like him, a lot and I'm jealous of my one friend that's dating him. This other guy, "Tom", we have been friends for 6 years and I've always kind of had feelings for him but I'm developing a lot more lately. Then there's "Justin" who knows I've liked him many times before and known for a while. I really like him too. I'm really good friends with all of them and at times I like ones more than the others. I get really jealous of all of them. So, what do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• You form a club of these members to go out together & have fun. You still have not found a date, just buddies. Those that drop out are invited back into the club when they wise up & quit power plays. The club will keep an eye peeled for potential dates all round. Have fun

What Girls Said 0