Ladies: how often should guys send good morning texts?

I'm sure you have guy friends that send you good morning texts

how often would you want to receive them? how often is too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure not more than once a morning. Lol. But as long as your good friends I don't know that there's necessarily a too much or too little. I would say that the novelty of a "good morning" text goes down when they are received on a consistent basis and if you miss one that might just send a girl's brain into over analytical hyper-drive about where you disappeared to. I almost prefer to receive "good morning" texts (as well as "hey! How's your day going?" and random "hello" texts) at random times-when you feel inspired to do so if you will. They mean more that way.

What Girls Said 5

• If you are just a guy friend..and I am not interested in you, then I wouldn't care if you sent them either way. But, if you like me, and I am kind of liking you, then maybe 2x a week. For starters. Then, when we start dating it can be more...like 3-4x a week. If you do it everyday, I will no longer find it special.

• ummmm.. I guess you should do it sometimes...like once a week... don't do it often...she will just lose interest in your good morning then. make it something special

• Great MHO bits so true

• Once or twice a wk would be nice

• If you're not dating, maybe once a week or so. Enough so that she isn't expecting it and it is a sweet little surprise, especially if she likes you. (:

My boyfriend and I send good morning texts every day, whoever wakes up first sends it.

What Guys Said 0