What was your favorite first date experience?

Where did you guys go? Was there a second date? Details...

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite first date experience with my boyfriend of six months now was when he took me on a date to a nice restaurant. It was kind of a hipster setting but the food was a bit exotic and not what you would normally order at another restaurant. I just remember eating all the delicious food and enjoying his company. Thinking he was cute and funny and seemed laid back. Then our second date was on the fourth of July where we watched the fire works together and sat there under the stars kissing. Also the hours and hours of discussions on the phone before we went on a date connecting with each other.

What Guys Said 5

• I invited her to ice skating, I have never done it before so I spent more time lying on ice than skating but time spent then with her was pure fun. Later we go for a walk and on -15 degrees Celsius we sat at bench for a whole hour and talk, I was frezzing my ass off but shw warmed me up enough to get over cold ;) No second date, something else happened.

• just a chat in a bar , for six hours :)

yes there was a second "date" - we studied together at the library for some days ( complete days with luches and dinners XD)

an actual real second date has yet to come after exams

• Bonfire on the beach. We made smores, talked, had a great time. Just good clean fun.

• Sorry but I haven't had a date. I'd like to see more answers though! :)

• I forgot mines honestly lol.

What Girls Said 8

• We met online, met up in person on New Year's eve 2010 and went out to eat. The food was good, and I could feel a connection. The conversation was great and it was a really laid back date. He didn't kiss me at midnight but we have been together ever since :)

• To be honest, I've not been on a ton of first dates.

My favorite of the ones I've been on - probably sounds like the most boring; but we went to a pub. A nice one, with plush sofas and candle light.

And essentially we just talked for about 3 hours.

It was really nice because it was so relaxed - luckily I got on well enough with the guy for it not to be awkward. If it were some of the other guys I've been on dates with - I don't think it would have gone so well lol.

• It was great. We went bowling,flirted,shot some hoops and flirted some more. Then spent 15min. or so talking. And yes,there was a second date:)

• I was a sophomore in high school (15 years old). Some guy who was 17 took me out to dinner at a steakhouse. I remember both of us being very nervous. We did have a second date, I think it was to a school dance.

• He took me out to a Chinese restaurant, walked around the park. Then, we went back to his place and played with Legos. It was quite fun. And no second date..

• I haven't really been a good first date. They were all mediocre

• Out of the blue my best friend took me to Old Town, it's a part of my city that was built during the gold rush and is full of cute little shops and restaurants, and we walked around for a few hours there. We got chocolate at the candy store and sat on a bench by the river right after the sun set and that was our second kiss (:

He's now my boyfriend!

• we had a coffee date, so it was simple, though it lasted about 2 hours. but we talked and had a connection or so I thought we did and no, no second date. damn him