What do I do to meet a good guy to marry and have babies with (or just have babies with)?

Ok so I am rapidly losing hope in men! Literally I have joined plenty of fish and okcupid now my mom is telling me to join eharmony or match and I'm freaking out like I met a guy who is now not answering my texts unless we are talking about sex (I really want sex with him so I don't mind) but I don't know I wanted a relationship I want someone to cuddle me all the time and just send all there time with me! Omg I'm literally going insane like I just don't even want to... Live I mean I would never commit suicide but like I don't know I'm just really depressed I just want a man really bad like really bad I'm trying to be good and pray for one but I mean I'm just not seeing it happening and I just want to be eith this one guy and I hate texting the crap outta him but I mean I don't know maybe if I offer sex he will like me then we can date.. I just wanna be a young wife and mom and I'm 21 like not getting younger in the slightest. I don't know what to do then I thought about going to a psychologist but... I can't tell my mom that I want to go back to one she won't take me seriously, she didn't when I went the first time... She told me to pray instead but I don't know prayer isn't working. I just don't know about anything anymore and I hate the emotional roller coaster of like texting him then waiting on a text and like bawling when I don't get one and then thinking that I will never find someone better I mean he is nice and funny and so incredibly sexy like I will never meet a guy like that who likes me back until him

Most Helpful Guy

• your 21 and upset that you aren't married with kids yet? blasphemy!

seriously though, you should enjoy this time of your life, where you shouldn't be expected to be married or anything like that yet

until you start loving yourself, your not gonna find anyone. you seem to hate yourself for not meeting unreasonable, or even ridiculously stupid and unnecessary expectations.

if you have that mentality where you need to find a guy to get married and have kids ASAP, your gonna wind up settling for someone who sucks

What Guys Said 6

• Girl, you have some serious issues with life and the people around you. I have followed your posts for a while now and I can tell you that you are bitchy and insensitive to other people and there problems, and you think you are God's gift to the world. You should go and sit down and try and do some introspect. Change your attitude towards other people and you will see change come into your life. Hope all of the best for you in your quest

• First of all the only thing you know is the way I am on here which is not how I am in real lifei obviously don't treat people like crap in real life... But on here who cares

• I have already given you decent advise turd. You are just too stupid to realize it.

"You should go and sit down and try and do some introspect. Change your attitude towards other people and you will see change come into your life"

• I'm not going to continue this argument with you because Idc I am taking the time to do this introspect and so I'm done but to be clear I could care less about those people's feelings still so call me whatever but that's it

• I don't know what to say... try to not make your goal in life to get children at 21. Why don't you look to be independent of a man, and work on being a confident woman. I mean seriously any decent guy with a brain and a future wouldn't really want a woman like you. I mean think from our perspective, you are very needy, you show little independence, I don't know what your personality is like but you seem super unconfident. I don't mean to pick on you but come on... we men have to constantly try to improve our selves to compete for women why shouldn't women?

• I'm pretty and nice and funny and I have goals I just want to share all my time with someone

• ok then follow the paragraph I wrote and you will get someone sooner or later

• You're just 21. Why are you freaking out?

Better yet, why are you letting your mom freak you out? Tell her this is the 21st century.

• is there a question in there or are you just venting

• Go to a psychologist girl, seems like you have lots of issues to deal with.

• Sounds like trailer trash waiting to happen. ;P

• I'm not because I'm black

• And I know you're trying to be funny but I'm not the trailer park person screwing in the back of a truck ;p

What Girls Said 5

• I understand you are having a tough time, but as others have said, a psychologist would definitely be a good thing, yes they can be pricey, but maybe one or two visits in the least could help you to at least understand and cope with your situation.

• holy wall-of-text, batman!

• Read what you just wrote, there's your answer!

• Whoa there!.. take a deep breath.. calm down you still have a while.. your only 21.. you will eventually find a guy. you need to go to a psychologist or a therapist to help you through your tough tough time.

• people were right. I've read your other posts before. you are either totally insane or a troll or some bored person with no life.