Would you date a woman knowing she is ill?

Best way to explain .. "a walk to remember ".

Would you date a girl if you knew she had health issues ?

Great girl , everything you could ask for. Only she is sick or would you just not get involved to avoid the complications !?!

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of illness?

• Breast cancer , cervical cancer , kidney disease ...

• Wow. That must feel terrifying sometimes. Good karma and energy to you.

• Don't have the cancers , but kidneys aren't so good . Nothing life threating ...

But I am a little stand offish because of health issues ... Think it's a little unfair to ask a guy to be burdened with that...

What Guys Said 8

• If she was suffering from a chronic illness, I'd give her a chance, if I was already talking to her(and she seemed fairly healthy).

If she was terminally ill, like 100% going to die soon, I would not get involved. It would hurt too much for me, because I'm looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with.

• yeah who wants to deal with that? ewwww. hahaha jk!! if u reaaaally like somebody it wouldnt matter what condition theyre in, even if theyre about to die. i nevr say this, but YOLO bro!!! if it was me i would love her and help her get through it. cuz if u miss your chance and the condition turns extreme, then u willlll regret it. maybe the illness is just being lovesick after all ;)))))

• Sure would. I have health issue's too. I'm in pain almost 24/7. But nothing too serious. And I'm not contagious.

• I'd totally date her! If she's that great it's probably not even something I would consider.

• I will not stop talking to the girl but what kind of sickness we talking about?

• I have had a relationship with a sick girl. And it went good. Made me feel good about being with her like I was taking care of her. It was cute.

• If I loved her, than I would rather have an amazingly awesomely relationship that died than never to have tried and completely miss out on a beautiful chance.

• Hi!!!!!

What Girls Said 0