Guys, would you give up your friends for just any girl?

on last Friday I was talking with the guy I like and we decided to skype, he said that he could only skype for 30 minutes because he had some old friends from his home state that also wanted to skype who he hadn't talked to in awhile, he mentioned his friends a couple times before our skype, but anyways I was cool with 30 minutes, figured its better than nothing so we started our skype and then when it became 30 minutes he never said anything and we kept on talking...30 minutes turned into 3 hours..and he never talked with his friends, he stayed up all night to talk to me instead (it was 12:40 am by the time he went to bed)

guys, would you do that for just any girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Often when I make plans to talk to a girl on the phone or meet them for coffee, I will give myself an out, like I have to be somewhere in 30 minutes. I do this for two reasons: (1) Give me a reason to leave gracefully if it is not going well, and (2) makes my time appear more valuable. Often times the time-limit is complete BS.

So it is very possible that he spun you the tale about 30 minutes just in case you started to bore him. Obviously you didn't bore him and option to leave gracefully after 30 minutes was not exercised.

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously he likes you an awful lot, because most guys would keep their commitment to their friends (and should!). No one likes to hear this, but girls (and guys) come and go, but life-long friends are hard to replace. "Bro's before hoe's" isn't a very considerate way to say it, but it's a popular saying for a reason: there's a lot of truth there.

Anyway, the fact that he'd rather spend the time with you tells you how he feels about you, doesn't it?

• Personally I wouldn't do it at all. Not if I previously stated that I would only be 30 minutes. I would keep to that. I only run over schedule when working out because I get lost in that.

• no only witha girl I m interested in.

• No, just for girls like you!

What Girls Said 0