Had my first kiss, and now I'm too chicken?

I've dated this guy for a while now, and we had our first kiss last week (my very first kiss). The only problem is, whenever he tries to kiss me again my reflexes kick in and I turn my head away. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• welll there is no easy way to say this... but you just have to break the habit. It will help if you tell him that the problem you are having has nothing to do with him. Sometimes it is easier if he starts a kiss on your neck or something and that way you are already partially into it and if you turn away it isn't a big deal. Just make sure he knows you want to be kissed. Make sure you go at it slowly. Was your first kiss enjoyable?

What Guys Said 3

• Can you tell us... why you're doing it? You suddenly have fear of it? He smells horrific? Totally random neck spasms?

• Stop thinking. Just do it. What are you so afraid of?

• Don't turn your head away

What Girls Said 2

• Do you like him? After my first kiss, I couldn't wait to kiss my boyfriend again! I wasn't an emotional teenager either.

• Either you have to quite simply "get on with it". Force yourself to kiss him.

Or practice getting close with kissing cheeks instead.

Or maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you that you just don't like him that way..