Help with Plenty Of Fish?

I'm on a dating site but I'm rather shy so I don't know what to say. I talk to some people but never ask them out because I don't know what to say and fear they will say no. What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the beauty of online dating my friend. You will never meet these people if they say no. Don't fear rejection, fear never putting yourself out there and thinking "what if" for a while or for the rest of your life.

As my grandmother would say, there's only two answers in life (which, yes I know is highly illogical): yes or no.

So what if someone says no? It's their loss for not wanting to get to know you.

It's the internet, chances are you'll get better results going out and seeing which person you want to contact instead of having someone contact you.

Just remember that the chances of you actually meeting these people in real life if they reject you is not very probable.

What Girls Said 2

• i used that website before. okay the key things is read her profile and then find key points to message her about. For example if you are into the same bamd. tell her. say oh you like the black keys so do i. I saw them in concert blah blah blah. Never message a girl with Hey or Hi. you will get ignored

• What's a good subject title

• ummm you could say"Music fan? So am i" or in her profile if she says her name be like" Hey ___.." then in your comment part talk about her profile.

• Grow a pair

What Guys Said 3

• Ask them out. They are on a dating site.

• gotta get a response from them first

• Bro its a dating site, you are supposed to ask them out. Say something like" id love to know you better over a dinner sometime, are you free this [ insert day]" its good because its straight forward and you show interest in her personality.