Would this make you angry or is it romantic?

A woman I was seeing told me she no longer wanted to see me. She had gotten angry at something I said and now she's not even talking to me. I started texting her but she doesn't know it's me doing it. I haven't lied about who I am I just haven't come out and ID'd myself. The thing is, she seems to be really liking our texts. She sends me messages day and night and has invited me to see her several times. That tells me there's still something there. So how do I tell her whom she's actually been exchanging messages every night?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on why is she angry with you. Tell her you wanted to talk to her and come to an understanding between you two and you never got the chance and had you known you could have attempted to fix or change whatever it was. Tell her because she stopped talking you needed an alternative way to figure out what was up but it didn't work but it was only because you want to be with her and make things right and it was inappropriate (maybe to her) and you apologize but you didn't know anyother way and hope that she will talk it out with you and see where things went wrong. That's what you tell her when yo you meet her. Don't tell her its you tho until you get to see her in person because texts can be taken out of context and misread and assumptions are made in the heat of the moment so its best to try it that way. Its scary to do that but your being bold. Unless she is stubborn as hell a woman will see the effort you have went through and at the very least will consider you. If you need more answers or more clarification on something I'm more than willing to answer =) Good luck hunn

What Girls Said 3

• Ooooooo that's a tough call! It depends on if she hs a romantic side, if she does than your fine but if she doesn't your screwed

• i think you need to own up as soon as possible and take the consequences

• Thats kinda stalkerish :/

What Guys Said 0