Do you think I should text him?

there's this guy that I met through a friend on Facebook and we have been texting and planning to hangout soon...it just hasn't happened yet...well anyway he seems really nice and he usually texts me at least every other day and I don usually text him first but he hasn't texted me in 2 days so should I text him? I don't want to seem annoying if he is busy Because right now were just friends and all...any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• im not going to lie text him every now an then don't text him like your clingy..i had a girl that when I met her she called texted a lot in the first week I met her I responded too but I was working two jobs then I didn't tell her she slowed down after a while but..what I'm getting at is if you feel like texting him if he's a gentlemen like me he will apreciate everyone even if he don't respond he reads them while at work..something could have just happen and he sees your message and he's like man I'm trippin I should be so mad someone out there cares for me..thats how I felt..but you never know how you guys feel when we don't respond..i felt bad but I'm making up for it now.lol tryin real hard.hope I helped

What Guys Said 1

• Kind of have the same thing going on with me being the guy. I text her every other day usually first. When I don't text her after a while she'll text me first. I'm caught totally off guard and it's a total treat to see that you're looking to engage first.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, text him! If he's interested in you then he'll be happy I'm sure to see that you took the initiative to text him first.

• Go ahead and text. I'm sure he'll like it and if he's busy he'll either let you know or get back to you. :)

• Yeah go ahead and text him. It's been two days, it's not like you text him every hour of every day. Plus you guys are planning to hangout, a text is natural. Go for it.

• Yeah, you could text him first, so you meet him halfway, and show interest in him...but don't text constantly...maybe give 2-3 hours before you send a second message...