If he takes a day to text me back, should I just forget about him?

It takes him hours to text back and sometimes the next day. He says he is busy and 'doesn't sit watching his phone'. Guys, why does it take you so long to text back? Should I just assume he doesn't really like me?

Really? He doesn't want to seem to eager? It's so annoying. How can I get him to reply sooner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he has his phone on silent a lot or like doesn't like being disturbed or doesn't carry his phone around a lot or you're not a priority.

It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you but how things are is how they're going to be. Either you can accept that or it's far too annoying and you should give up.

What Guys Said 1

• No, he likes you. He doesn't want to seem too eager

• Move to Australia. With the time difference, you'll be getting a reply before you even send your text.

What Girls Said 3

• I dnt know he sounds kind of sketchy I would watch him for sure!

• it's just part of the useless social games. if he texts too much, you'll get board because "he's not a challenge". now that he's hard to reach, he has you making topics about him. see how it works?

• He may very well like you but you don't want to bug him and he may not want to bug you either. If its nothing serious between you two anyway, keep your options open and don't have your mind set on him until your both sure. You both are only just now trying to get to know each other. Don't rush things that's where major mistakes are 9x of 10 are made