How to make a man the most happiest in the world?

guys could you offer us ladies some realistic pointers and guidance no matter what stage of the relationship we are in as to how to make him the most happiest in the world.. all the time...

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes us happy and what we want are two different things.

What has value are small things every day. When a men realizes after years. That he has no time at all but one day a week in the evening there is always some good snack and he can watch a football game with his friends. And you realize, that there is one sweet home making women who literally made time out of thin air so you could for twenty years. Then you cry.

I don't know about exactly because I am not that old and I have nobody. But I sure know that I shed a tear right now writing it.

Things you are grateful for are those you don't notice. You discover after a long tine that they were happening and that there is lot of them. Things that are good and you didn't have to ask for none.

I don't suggest you read the mind of other person. But you get to know him/her over time. And there are things that are great for everybody.

I is not hard, but it won't be noticed. If you brag about that, you are just being selfish. It takes love. And a lot of time. You maybe do a hundred of those a day and 2 get's to be noticed in ten years.

Believe me. It is not even about what is noticed. If you have strength to do those hundred small things a day for rest of your life, he will have unexplainable feeling that with you everything works. He don't have to notice to be happy.

What Guys Said 7

• You've just opened a door that might or might not surprise. You can get answers that go from the Neanderthal period all the way up to current hipsters. Beware of those answers :P

Having said that, a note is that there is nothing you can do that can make a person 100% happy, 100% of the time, but you can look for those places that make the difference. One of those places in my life is every time my wife surprises me with a gift (what? did you think only women loved gifts? :p), and that gift is a book all the better.

• First, find a man you can see yourself doing these things with, obviously:

Let him take the lead in the relationship

Be submissive and adorable.

Make sex passionate

Cook and take care of him

Don't jump from relationship to relationship- in my experience, any kind of intimacy of doting efforts by a girl that's been with lots of other men in her past feel cheap and recycled.

Support his ambitions

• well for me... I'd be watching the game... eating barbque... with friends and family... and no one would want to talk about work or feelings... hmmmm then maybe a nice poker game... sounds simple huh?

• ok why do I get the feeling this is a trap...

• Never settle, find your soulmate. Don't try to change him, accept him for who he is. Always be honest and don't play any mind games. Simple enough.

• Just show him how much you love him. Show that you think of him. Keep his interest at heart. Defend him in any situation.

• 4 words. Blow job alarm clock.

• There is something wrong with you, seriously... :P

• Hey, if wanting to start the day by being woken up with a great blow job is wrong, I don't want to be right. . .

What Girls Said 2

• Induce and maintain a coma using pentobarbital, and then administer valium intravenously with a solution containing 42% plasma and 5% dextrose in normal saline. Continue process until partner is deceased. ^^

Of course, if he is a mortal sinner results cannot be guaranteed. ^^ (but to be honest none of this can). :P

• F*** him everyday and you have to give bjs