What should I do in the first 10 minutes of having a girl come over to my apartment to watch a movie?

I need some tips on how I can avoid the uncomfortable. Hi, Hi. awkward talking. So you want to watch the movie? Do you need a drink?

Like how do I make it not awkward. Girls if you're going to a guy's place what do you want to hear to make you feel comfortable?

Also didn't specify if it was a date. So I'm wondering where should I sit at first?

Most Helpful Girl

• When she gets there give her a big hug! -this always makes me feel more comfortable. Let her sit down in front of the tv, offer her a drink. Sit down with the drink, ask how she is and how her day was, what has she done today? Laugh and act really interested. If she wants to talk just let her talk and listen. Then when she's finished talking say 'do you want to watch a film? I've got this movie' put it on and voila! :)

What Girls Said 3

• you sit down first, but without making it seem awkward or rude. That way SHE can choose where she wants to sit. and BTW, if she agreed to come over and watch a movie, she is obviously interested. if she sits down first, just casually sit down next to her. don't get in her personal bubble, but don't be like a foot away either ha ha ;)

• Just sit by here nd act like it's no big deal. Just be calm nd don't worry about where you sit ha ha it is your place after all nd you can sit wherever you want

• Jusr keep the conversation going. Don't make small talk,actually hold a real conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• You'll probably wanna avoid any activities involving your soiled underwear, or games revolving around your toilet bowl. Otherwise everything is fair game.