Can hot guys really date average girls?

i'm just asking. there is this guy that I've been talking to and he is hot. he could be a model, his appearance is flawless. in high school he literally had "groupies".

me on the other hand, I'm nothing to write home about. I'm not ugly, some people think I'm pretty but I would never be mistaken for a model.

normally I don't have confidence issues but I'm wondering why he's interested. do you think he might just want to hit it? seriously this guy could have any girl he wants so why is he into me? we get along great personality wise but I just can't get over the looks! help

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if he likes you for who you are it's totally possible he can like you even if he's a league or two above you.

Also a lot of really pretty girls usually end up being nothing but headaches and problems for us, a cool average girl is always a breath of fresh air after dealing with women who are spoiled by their good looks.

I'd doubt he's just trying to hit it if he's got hotter groupies to choose from.

If he cares about what other people think he might not do anything past talking with you though, his friends or girls he knows might think less of him if he dates someone a lot less beautiful than him. When you date a girl who isn't that pretty other girls especially give you this look that is like part disbelief part confusion part revulsion part deer-in-headlights stare. Like they look at the guy like what is wrong with him how could he be with her. I f***in hate that BS.

What Guys Said 5

• Well look at me I could have any girl I want but I choose not 2 because all those girls don't care about me they like my looks kind of like how a hot girl would feel when she's surrouned by a bunch of guys. Then she actually sees a guy isn't looking at her and decideds 2 pursue him instead of those other guys and it works vice versa.

• U think hot girls go persue guys? lol that does sound sweet .i don't know if I should do that..usually I'm too shy.i think I should persue u.haha

• look in the end we really want that great personality in a girl...I'm not model material either but we do know that he is human. Because of this he would be INHUMAN to think that looks is all that matters. You need to let it go and the fact that he is interested should show that he might truly see you as YOU.

• He could have a little d***. I'm just throwing that out there because sometimes these "really" hot guys just ain't what they seem. You see I've been an average looking homosexual for 15 years, and in that time I've seen it all. But one of the most shocking things, (one I still have trouble dealing with today) is when a really hot guy, (like smoking hot abs and even better buns) shows a little interest in me. Now me, being one of the more Alpha Homosexuals will of course always "get the goods"s if you know what I mean ; ). But every time one of these fantastic pieces of ass comes my way, They Always Have A Little Dick!

The best advice I can give if you want a man that has a man sized d***, is to go with average looking man. Sure you'll be sacrificing looks, But does it really matter when they don't have a man sized cock? No!

• Perhaps he likes your personality.

• I'm in the unfortunate situation of having a few very good looking friends (unfortunate for me because when we go out they get all the attention heheh)... 2 of these guys have modeled before, and let me tell you this. Yes they have been with many many girls that looked like/were models because of their looks, but eventually they get sick of these girls because they tend not to have functioning brains, or a lack of personality, or are just downright demanding and bitchy. So these same guys have also been with regular pretty girls (such a bad way of saying things I know, but I don't know how else to put it).

Honestly, I'd say give him the chance he deserves... it's probably your personality he's interested in.

J

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• May be you're really pretty in his eyes. And you get along well, what else do you want?