What are some sexy things I can do on skype with my boyfriend?

So I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend and I video chat on skype every night. Recently he has been very tired because he's been working a lot, so he keeps falling asleep on me. Well I've been really stressed out this week so I yelled at him the other night for falling asleep on me. I feel terrible and plan to apologize tonight when he gets on but I'd also like to do something extremely sexy for him so he knows I'm really sorry. My only problem is I can think of anything new to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way, with events that I'm "supposed to do". I'll feel good, but then all the sudden I'll feel really tired. It's not a bad thing, it's just a feeling. I wouldn't start to worry unless he starts acting odd.

What Guys Said 5

• never would allow it to happen, get tired at this point that is, because if she can make the effort, then so can I.

• No you shouldn't. Like anon said, he probably said he wanted to do it because he didn't want you to think he doesn't want to see you sexy.

And he probably was too tired, it can happen.

• dont tell him your gonna do it, but wear skimpy lingerie or something sexy and just surprise him. hopefully there's nobody else waiting on the other end lol

• I wish my girlfriend would surprise me with something sexy on Skype! I've hinted at "skype-sex" before but she didn't bite. I have to urge her to send me photos every now and then, she's just an innocent type of girl. But make no mistake, your boyfriend would love it if you showed a little skin, did a little dance, strip tease, etc on skype!

• I know it wasn't in your list of things but skype-sex was something I never thought of. You've defanitly given me a few new ideas. I'm a bit naughty though so only a few ideas. Thanks a bunch!

• If it's just once in awhile it's normal. Don't worry unless he's always tired then it means he's either overworking himself or is losing interest.

What Girls Said 0