I like this woman but should I continue to chase her or let it be? I am looking for a female perspective.

Before Christmas I asked this girl I have been talking to for six months for new years. We had gone out a few times but she's too busy with work to see me much. She had to work, her usual excuse. No problem I can relate to that. I text her for Christmas, "Merry Christmas I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. She replies back with OK I already like you no need to brown nose. I'm thinking you can't even take a compliment! So I replied back with don't mistake brown nosing with someone who's genuine. I wanted to let her know that I mean what I say and that Its not game.

The next day she calls and says she has the weekend off and wanted to see me. I've learned from experience to wait to make plans but, I was still excited. I tried to talk with her about plans but she was MIA. Later that week I text her asking if she was excited about the weekend. Hours later about midnight she replied with she may have to work. Sounded like she was flaking so I made plans without her. I also let her know that I was tired of her letting me down and if she wanted anything from me she was gonna have to give a little effort. I know this was a mistake but wanted to make sure this was known. I was done with what I felt was her playing games.

New years eve she text me that she had just got off work and what was I doing. Maybe she didn't flake out, I told her what club I was at and invited her to come. Her friends didn't want to come and they took her somewhere else. She text me all night about how she wished I was there with her but hey I was out with my friends .

The next day she calls and we talk for an hour. The next day she text me that she'd changed her schedule for the weekend to match mine. We made plans for Saturday. Here are the sequence of events how Saturday went down. This was all texting no calls:

2:00 says she's getting her hair done she'd be ready by 7

4:00 says that her hair looks bad and its being redone, she wouldn't be ready by 7

7:00 says that her hair looks like a bowl cut. I'm thinking she's done, I tell her I can't wait to see I'm sure she'd take my breath away and to let me know when she's ready. No response

9:00 I ask if she's still getting ready, nothing

10:00 I called no answer so I text A courtesy call would've been nice but its cool you take care of yourself. Immediately she says I just got out of the salon, I did text you and I'm not very happy, have a good night. I said that I never got a text, what was I suppose to think, I'm not happy either. She never hit me back. The whole thing seemed suspect.

This week I am going to Chicago, I know that she'd be at an event in Arizona for the weekend. I wanted to see if she was still talking to me so Wednesday I text her a joke. I got nothing. I waited till Friday and sent a text saying Good morning, I wanted to say good luck this weekend and go get em tiger. She replied with Thanks just got into AZ. I let her know I was in Chicago, she replied back with Nice! And that's it.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds to me like you give her to much attention and she going to take that and run with it seroiusly...girls are like this that's why there's those days to where you know you can text or call but you don't just to give her some space..its not being me its just respecting she has to work.cause when you let a girls understand how you feel to early or at a distance through a message it gives her time to come up with excuses..im a shy guy since 15 I'm now 22 still learning..but the way you win a women you have to give her a situation to where she can't possilby give an excuse like being in front of her and asking her out around her friends co-workers.you have to apply pressure girls don't like predictable guys you can be nice all day but if she knows where your going before you get there then she already has her excuses lined up..even if your weird its better than being predictable.dont ask for anything just do things with honest intentions and it will come.girls love when things come together like a movie think about it in the movies what do guys get when they ask for anything..unless its marriage you have to ask for that of course..think about it for a min

What Girls Said 6

• Do not waste your time with this girl. She is probably stringing you along because she knows you're gonna be there. You seem like a nice genuine guy, don't let this woman turn you into the jerk that women know all to well. Seriously, move on. You'll be thankful that you did.

• Run. She is playing games and using your contact to boost her self esteem. Find someone better.

• i wouldn't bother with her anymore. Maybe she just laps up the attention you give her ... it boosts her self esteem ... go for someone who will appreciate you and lap up your attention

• Look hun if she keeps on letting you down I wouldn't bother.. But I would talk to her about it first.. I'd tell her how your feeling, how you feel that she may be excluding you from her life.. Talk and see what happens.. If it doesn't make any difference then don't worry about her..

• seems like she may be stringing you along. or she just isn't interested and is trying to get you not interested in her anymore. just walk away and don't talk to her

• forget her she's a piece of work

What Guys Said 1

• A good rule of thumb is if a women is making you doubt of her interest on you, odds are she just isn't that into you, or she has some commitment issues. Trust me you will now when a woman likes you and when you know she is a good person as well.