I meant a guy on a on-line chat room and we were together for 6 weeks

He dumped me last friday and I'm still hurting. This really sucks I thought that he was the one for me. And I was wrong. I have never felt this way after a break-up. How can I get over this. I have deleted all of his e-mails and phone messages. He wants to still be friends and I have never been friends with an ex before. He is a single dad as well. And I'm a single mom also that is how we meant. And then he told me that he was not Pascal attracted to me. And that sent my self-esteem down hill real fast. He called the next day to see how I'm doing and I found it very odd that he did that. He said that he needed space to think things out to see if we will ever get back together. But on his face book page he is saying that he is looking for a good woman. He had that in me but still chose to break-up. He has me confused he wants to be friends to see if we can work this out and my heart can't take it anymore. Should I ignore him and not be friends with him. I think that is the best option for me. But I need some advice please. He is also 8 years younger than me. I think that was the major problem. And he wanted things to go to fast. And I wanted to slow down. Please give me some advice. I need to stop caring so much and get back to a normal life. Thank You

Most Helpful Girl

• Im so sorry to see that this guy hurt you. You are close to my age (im 40). So I'm assuming you have some experiences, like me , with these kind of things. In my opinion, he was playing you all along. Guys will tell you all sorts of things to get you to believe you are the only one in their life.In actuality he was/is probably talking to numerous women , especially in a chat room. To try and keep in contact with you on his part is very crude. Maybe he didn't know really hoe much you did like him. I assure you, this IS NOT the 1rst time he has pulled this. He's a player.

You only knew him for 6 weeks girl! This surely is NOT enough time to know anything about someone. You WILL get over the scumbag. I promise. Just give yourself more time.

What Guys Said 1

• damn just after 6 weeks and you feeling like that? can imaging if it was a year plus lol well ay sh*t happen for a reason so think of it as his lost. I'm sure there is someone out there who's waiting to pick you off your feet

What Girls Said 2

• i think of all of the bad things he did to me. those things ran through my mind.. was over him in like a few days.

find some friends to hang out with, keep yourself busy, so you won't think about it too much.

• Delete all evidence of him and move on. Younger men are like younger women, they're into themsleves and can't see past their own wants and attractions because they think they will be young forever. You are worth more than that and there will be a real man out there for you who is not "getting his kicks" from seeing a woman 8 years his senior. This person sounds like he wanted some no-strings fun, he may be a single dad but he is still a man and we know how they think and what they want from us. When it get serious they run away and when they are done with you they will say things to hurt you to cut you off real fast and this is what he has done by sound of things. No-one can really give you advice because we are not in your situation, your choice if you're lonely and could do with a friend then keep him if not get rid of him he'll be poison to you and your emotional well-being.