Is this a good rule of thumb to follow regarding women and dating?

If I ever doubt a woman's interest, it means she is just not interested in me, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• idk but some girls wants to test the sincerity of the guy when it comes to dating. I was like that before, I don't really show too much interest to the guy I like in other words not making it too obvious that I like him. I am pretty much picky when it comes to guys I like so if ever I go out on a date with you or text you back then that just means I like you a lot because I never hit up anyone and never easily get interested with guys who likes me.

• woooo don't you think that is a little bit too confusing?

• Well my guy should work on with me because if not he's not worth it, we'll just saying. I've had terrible experience with dating before with guys so I have trust issues. I just want a long term type of relationship so if he doesn't sound sincere to me we'll it's time to stop. In your case the girl your dating is giving you mixed signals makes you think he's not into you. You have to get to know her more or else stay out of it asap.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't follow it when it comes to someone that you care for sometimes its easy to doubt that they would be interested as well, you'd just end up ruining what could be a good relationship. Id say if you constantly and for good reason are doubting her interest then it could mean that. A good reason isn't she doesn't respond to your text fast enough though but like if she constantly is turning down offers to take her places and such. Good luck with everything though!

• Dont follow that... sometimes we play if off that way to make you curious

What Guys Said 2

• No no, many people doubt a lot of things way too easily, especially in relationships. I would say just be the best guy you can be for the girl, caring, spontaneous, understanding, etc.. And if she leaves you, you will know that it is her loss and you deserve a better woman.

And if you really doubt her, just communicate it with her. The ladies do love to communicate haha.

• Girls are extremely fickle. I would modify your rule to read: "If I OFTEN doubt that a women is interested in me, it means she is not interested." No one is going to give a 100% interested in you vibe 100% of the time. Also make sure that you actually have grounds the doubt her interest.