Do you text and drive? and/or talk and drive?

If you do text/talk and drive does it hinder your driving ability? I do both and I am completely confident that it doesn't hinder my ability to drive if its not excessive.

I know everyone can't do it proficiently but are there others out there ( besides me) that are sure they can do it proficiently

Most Helpful Girl

• NO WAY. I value my safety and that of other people in my car, and other drivers around me, way too much to be texting and driving. I've heard it's just as dangerous as drinking and driving. Plus, I love driving and I always treat it as it should be treated - as a privilege. If you're caught texting and driving here you risk losing your license for at least 90 days.

• Oh, but I will talk and drive. I have Bluetooth in my car. Nobody calls me though :(

What Girls Said 5

• You again. You cannnot concentrate 100% on the road while you are texting and driving, and it seems to me you don't care about your life or other people's lives around you.

• Yeah not a 100% but I'd say 90-95% percent. I'm driving first texting second. I care about my life but I refuse to live my life PARANOID

• talking while driving is totally fine by me, I have a hands free set

texting..i only do it at lights because otherwise it is dangerous

• I text and brake. Only at red lights do I dare to text. I talk and drive though, because it goes through my car and it's not that hard to concentrate. It just looks like I'm talking to myself.

• I text, and I know I shouldn't.

But I figure talking is fine. It's not much different than if I was talking to someone in the car with me.

• No, just because I know for a fact I can't do it proficiently.

What Guys Said 0