He texted the wrong girl?!

Got a text message and I swear it was for a different girl! This guy has been talking to me for awhile and I kind of had an idea that he was chatting to other girls and he was a bit of a player but now I kind of have evidence that he his...he texted me something and it sounded like he was in the middle of sexting a girl from what the text message said! How should I respond? I'm kind of ticked off and really disgusted at the same time!

lol yea I texted him and he tried covering it up saying that the text was for me...umm lie much?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Just be like "wrong person?". If he saids no, just ignore it

• Don't worry about it

If he was sexting with another girl it's none of your business

If you decide that you still wanna hook up with this guy then it's all on you

• Just forget about it.

Does it really matter?

• Sometimes I do this on purpose. LOL

What did the text say?

What Girls Said 4

• I've had a few guys do this before. Its so obvious. Usually I'll just ignore their texts and not even bother.

• How can you surprise since you heard the rumor that he is a player...Yeah he sent it to other girl so I guess that's enough to proof what kind of guy he is.Anyway if this happened to me I won't give a damn unless if I am his gf.

• I think you should ask him if the messages are meant for you or somebody else, if he's a player he'll probably try to cover it up with some lame excuse!

• @update and now is the part where you ignore!

• Play it cool. Text him back with a, "lol don't think you meant to send that to me" and see how he responds