When did you have your first kiss?

When did you have your first kiss, was it a peck or full on making out...how was it

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't consider the first "peck" I had as my first kiss. My first real kiss a.k.a makeout was with a very tall ginger under a bush when I was 14 and I just had a dream about him the other night for some reason. It was gross the first time but the next couple times with him were better.

What Guys Said 5

• 7 or 8... kiss on the lips :P

• Peck on the cheek. I was a freshman and she a junior she was also at the dance with her boyfriend and she kissed me! I felt really special.

• 18, full on making out sesh at cinema :) It was nice because my girlfriend was hot, and also felt like a classic cinema date lol

• nope yet so far,

• I was 16, it was full on making out. I also ended up handcuffed by her, and she made me fish the keys out of her vajayjay. How was it? Probably the best leadoff triple I could hope for. :D

What Girls Said 5

• I was 17.It was mediocre at best.It was full on making out,but I wasn't into it because it was the wrong guy.

• 6th grade. Kiss on the cheek. But later that night we went to the movies and I got my kiss on the lips :)

• I had my first kiss when I was 12 years old.. shortly after was a make out. It was a long kiss.. with a guy a couple years older.. Mmmm.. you never forget the firsts.

• I was 14...it was a full on make-out sesh.

• I was 9 it was a kiss on the lips