16 and never been kissed... Is there something wrong?

well I'm 16 and I've never been kissed, never been liked by a boy and never been checked out and never been asked for my number is there something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 18, never been kissed, and every attempt or chance I've ever had with a female has ended pathetically. Maybe you've never been checked out or approached, but I've been rejected at every turn. I'm still kickin though. Not to worry about that. Physical contact with the opposite gender does not define you as a person, so who gives a sh*t?

What Guys Said 8

• Not at all. A lot of people put out a lot more talk than action. I promise you that more people haven't been kissed than you think (or haven't been kissed the way they want to be, so they wish they hadn't).

• Terribly wrong. You should go to the doctor and get a prescription for comparing yourself to your friends too much. I didn't have my first kiss until age 16, and I have one female friend who was kissless until age 20. It's not a race, get there when you're ready and the opportunity presents itself. I promise it will.

• Nothing's wrong with you.

Guys may be checking you out, but you just may not notice.

• i was 24 by the time I had my first kiss

• 22 , never kissed, but its not wrong. :)

• Yeah, your mindset. Just enjoy high school. Your time will come. If that fails, you could slut-out or hire a shrink.

• I don't think anything's wrong. I'm a guy, but I'm also 16 (almost 17) and none of those things have happened to me either.

• no. It will happen when it happens.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 22 years old and never been kissed. There is nothing wrong with that. High School boys aren't really worth it. You are still young, just enjoy the teen years and not worry about things like that. When you are older (18 & up) they will start talking to you. :P

• No, you'll get kissed eventually :)

• I don't think anything's wrong. I met my boy friend at the age of 21. And now(I got 24) we are going to married~

• I felt the same, I was also 16 and never got kissed but don't worry I got my first kiss at 16 and like 8 months. I believe theirs no rush, your kiss will come soon enough~ just have fun being fridget and not knowing what its like :P

• You're still young, very young! I completely understand what you feel. I was so eager at 15/16 to have my 1st kiss turns out I had 2 more years of waiting to do til I had my 1st kiss! I've learned now that I'm 21 that some kisses with the wrong person come with the price of heart ache! Be patient and enjoy being heart ache free! :)